Hijacker is a native GUI which provides Reaver for Android along with Aircrack-ng, Airodump-ng and MDK3 making it a powerful Wifi hacker app.
It offers a simple and easy UI to use these tools without typing commands in a console and copy & pasting MAC addresses.
Features of Hijacker Reaver For Android Wifi Hacker App
- View a list of access points and stations (clients) around you (even hidden ones)
- View the activity of a specific network (by measuring beacons and data packets) and its clients
- Statistics about access points and stations
- See the manufacturer of a device (AP or station) from the OUI database
- See the signal power of devices and filter the ones that are closer to you
- Save captured packets in .cap file
Reaver for Android Wifi Cracker Attacks
- Deauthenticate all the clients of a network (either targeting each one or without specific target)
- Deauthenticate a specific client from the network itâ€™s connected
- MDK3 Beacon Flooding with custom options and SSID list
- MDK3 Authentication DoS for a specific network or to every nearby AP
- Capture a WPA handshake or gather IVs to crack a WEP network
- Reaver WPS cracking (pixie-dust attack using NetHunter chroot and external adapter)
Other Wifi Hacker App Features
- Leave the app running in the background, optionally with a notification
- Copy commands or MAC addresses to clipboard
- Includes the required tools, no need for manual installation
- Includes the nexmon driver and management utility for BCM4339 devices
- Set commands to enable and disable monitor mode automatically
- Crack .cap files with a custom wordlist
- Create custom actions and run them on an access point or a client easily
- Sort and filter Access Points and Stations with many parameters
- Export all gathered information to a file
- Add a persistent alias to a device (by MAC) for easier identification
Requirements to Crack Wifi Password with Android
This application requires an ARM Android device with an internal wireless adapter that supports Monitor Mode. A few android devices do, but none of them natively. This means that you will need a custom firmware. Any device that uses the BCM4339 chipset (MSM8974, such as Nexus 5, Xperia Z1/Z2, LG G2, LG G Flex, Samsung Galaxy Note 3) will work with Nexmon (which also supports some other chipsets). Devices that use BCM4330 can use bcmon.
An alternative would be to use an external adapter that supports monitor mode in Android with an OTG cable.
The required tools are included for armv7l and aarch64 devices as of version 1.1. The Nexmon driver and management utility for BCM4339 are also included.
Root is also necessary, as these tools need root to work.
Other tools to check out would be:
You can download Hijacker Reaver for Android Wifi Hacker App here:
Or read more here.